Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07480 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 88% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$749 (10,008 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)