Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19687 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,950 (9,907 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)