Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Perth, Australia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,937 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02913 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,062 (70,786 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)