Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20699 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 47% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,639 (元17,580) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (35 minutes ago)