Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,088 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,140 (﷼ 62,280,096) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)