Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41639 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,975 (S/. 9,547) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)