Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41305 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,193 (S/. 10,152) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)