Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,846 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40510 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,833 (S/. 11,931) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)