Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39260 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,349 (S/. 13,624) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)