Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 65% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,835 (2,802 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)