Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 70% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,039 (4,637 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)