Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,947 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,456 (3,933 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)