Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,833 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,485 (3,991 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)