Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$7,223 (5,668 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)