Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.390 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 293 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 13% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,058 ($3,640) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)