Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,866 (51,992,765 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)