Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,839 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,241 (€2,683) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)