Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.553 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,977 (€3,848) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)