Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,415 (€2,820) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)