Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,836 (€3,086) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)