Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,611 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01937 AUD / INR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,028 (₨104,720) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)