Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01964 AUD / INR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 74% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,110 (₨107,441) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (35 minutes ago)