Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01958 AUD / INR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,700 (₨137,878) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)