Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01930 AUD / INR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 62% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,124 (₨110,026) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)