Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.612 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 290 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)