Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.572 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 4% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,932 (€3,773) in Eindhoven.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)