Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14691 AUD / TJS
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 70% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,741 (11,848 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)