Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,835 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14870 AUD / TJS
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 74% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,402 (16,153 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)