Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 24% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,386 (€2,793) in Duisburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)