Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 21% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$6,953 (€4,437) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)