Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02617 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,588 (Php98,896) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)