Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,512 (₩3,693,211) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)