Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$7,060 (₩5,809,663) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)