Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,700 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,815 (₩3,948,932) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)