Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06560 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,268 (Mex$ 34,564) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €47 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)