Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,776 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06849 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,388 (Mex$ 34,867) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)