Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07343 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,079 (Mex$ 28,321) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)