Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 AUD / USD
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,090 ($2,227) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)