Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / USD
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,987 ($2,174) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)