Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,778 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,160 ($2,353) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)