Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,154 prices entered by 242 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 58% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)