Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00761 AUD / LKR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,300 prices entered by 356 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 54% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,823 (370,962 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)