Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,871 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01958 AUD / INR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 55% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,845 (₨145,320) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)