Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,714 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41650 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,698 (S/. 6,478) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)