Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,854 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40838 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,612 (S/. 8,844) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)