Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04310 AUD / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,856 prices entered by 280 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 3 hours ago)