Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,132 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04008 AUD / THB
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 61% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,830 (95,558 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)