Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20113 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 48% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,048 (元15,154) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)