Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,980 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20158 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 48% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,207 (15,910元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (21 minutes ago)