Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19919 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 56% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,974 (元19,950) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)