Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19991 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 54% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,861 (元19,312) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (42 minutes ago)