Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20655 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,124 (元15,123) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)