Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40690 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,394 (R$ 10,798) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)