Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.563 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,778 (€2,418) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)