Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,727 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.574 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,110 (€3,246) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)