Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,709 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,188 (€2,692) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)