Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,974 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.553 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,695 (€3,023) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)