Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02260 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 69% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,413 (руб 106,747) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)