Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$6,130 (€3,831) in Bremen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)