Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,747 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33655 AUD / RON
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,978 (8,849 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)