Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01985 AUD / INR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,483 (₨125,071) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)