Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20188 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,305 prices entered by 362 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 23% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)