Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,008 prices entered by 273 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)