Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,779 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,989 (COL$6,468,818) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)