Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,811 (COL$6,159,535) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)