Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,425 (COL$7,641,373) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)