Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02090 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,779 (руб 85,101) in Barnaul.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)