Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.613 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,680 (€2,282) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)