Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.529 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,219 (€2,760) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)