Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39260 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,112 (S/. 7,927) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)