Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 57% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,506 (6,438,947 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (40 minutes ago)