Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,383 (8,150,484 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)