Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,958 (€2,546) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)