Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,758 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,582 (€2,926) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)