Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01145 AUD / DZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,369 prices entered by 324 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 53% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)