Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,695 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 28% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$6,771 (2,829,816 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)