Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,857 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00240 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 12% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,282 (2,200,164 Franc) in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)