Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 26% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$6,996 (2,949,238 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)