Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00247 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 9% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,982 (2,017,848 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)