Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Perm, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.357 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Perm? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Perm (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 205,311 (€2,725) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)