Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Perm, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.742 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Perm? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Perm (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 217,237 (€2,831) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 105,000 in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)