Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19392 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Pelotas you would need to make just about R$ 6,438 (33,197₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)