Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06441 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 44% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,954 (Taka 139,012) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)