Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.738 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Pelotas you would need to make just about R$ 4,164 (5,643TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karimnagar costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,388 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bogotá costs COL$1,202,000 (about 4 hours ago)