Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.654 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 140% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,136 (€2,124) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)