Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00236 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 45% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,553 (4,051,958 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (about 1 hour ago)