Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01014 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 113% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,807 (1,263,013 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)