Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27193 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,852 (Mex$ 25,197) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)